Friday, November 12, 2010

Pac-Man Fever

This morning I woke up with this strange song in my head:



It's not that strange of a song, I guess. The strange part is that I had not heard the song in years. I don't know why it was in my head at all. Instead of trying to decipher a deeper meaning, I determined that it meant that today was Pac-Man day on What Makes The Pie Shops Tick?. I can be here for 66 weeks posting all of the awesome things that came from the Pac-Man franchise, instead, I will post a few things I really enjoy.

First we have stickers (thanks to tOkKa):

Fleer "PAC-MAN" Sticker NO.4 of 54 'U.S. Pac-Man Team' (( 1980 ))  "PAC-MAN" Sticker NO.50 of 54 'We Want Pac-Man' ((1980))
 Fleer "PAC-MAN" Sticker NO.15 of 54 'Shadow the Next Morning' ((1980)) Fleer "Super Pac-Man" Sticker Cards - 'Problems'  ((1982))

Records:

The Pac-Man Album 'limited edition'- Pic Disc (( 1980 - 1982?! )) :: Sleeve i The Pac-Man Album 'limited edition'- Pic Disc 1980 - 1982(?!) :: Sleeve ii

A Lunchbox:

tOkKA's Pac-Man Lunch Box - FRONT Graphic.. Aladdin Industries ((1980)) tOkKA's Pac-Man Lunch Box - BACK Graphic.. Aladdin Industries ((1980))

a book (thanks to Waffle Whiffer):

Pac-Man Book

















and a cartoon:



Later today I will be sharing with you a version of what started it all.

No comments: