Sunday, July 10, 2011

May All Your Days Be Circus Days, or: How I Started Worrying and Learned to Fear The Clown

I have no idea why I am doing this. I am sure it's going to lead to nightmares for most of you. I am not generally afraid of clowns but some of these make me question if the devil does exist. I was going to type the details of every photo but decided that it broke up the horror. Instead, all images link back to their flickr source.
Now, with out further ado, a bunch of pictures of clowns:

JELL-O MY GOD!


Clownin' Around


I Know Why The Caged Shoe Weeps


Once Upon a Swine


Paul Winchell and The Harnessed Duck


Forbidden Love


Clown's Best Friend


Barber Shop of Horrors


The Original Ronald McDonald - 1963


Get Well Soon (or Else!)


Jo-Jo The Clown


Two clowns in plaid suits with top hats and canes


Clown


Felix Adler and pig

No comments: